TASK's mission is to feed the people of the Trenton area and provide programs and services to help enhance self-sufficiency and improve quality of life.
The Communications Manager for TASK will have responsibility for the execution of the organization’s external communications. S/he will collaborate with staff to develop a strategic communications plan and create and disseminate all associated materials. The Communications Coordinator reports to the Director of Development & Marketing. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Note: TASK is committed to ethical storytelling. We aspire to tell stories that are truthful, nuanced, educational and empowering. Our stories shape our humanity and our world. This position will require a professional who is experienced in culturally-responsive communications and has familiarity with (or is willing to learn more about) trauma-informed reporting.
·Develop and execute a print and digital marketing strategy that will drive donation revenue, volunteer engagement and build brand awareness across the greater Mercer County area
· Work closely with the Development & Marketing team, TASK leadership and marketing consultants to develop marketing campaigns that support revenue goals and fundraising
· Manage TASK’s suite of external communications including: Create and design TASK newsletters and e-blasts Create and post TASK stories on social media platforms Manage TASK website Manage Google AdWords and other direct marketing/pay-per-click Create press releases for TASK events and other announcements
· Use digital analytic tools to effectively monitor, track and report results
· Monitor trends to keep informed of developments in the fields of print and digital fundraising and promotion
· Guarantee the consistent use of brand identity and messaging across the agency and all external communications
· Represent TASK at community outreach events
· Other related tasks as assigned by Executive Director and the Director of Development & Marketing
To apply :
Send cover letter and resumé to email@example.com
Salary range for this position is from 57,000 - 65,000, commensurate with skills and experience.
Sign up for Emails