Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer County seeks a talented, focused Development Intern to work with an energetic, high-volume but small development staff. Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this position offers the right candidate an opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways to all aspects of fundraising. This position reports to the Director of Advancement.
Day to Day:
* Significantly assisting with coordination of BBBSMC’s October 20, 2022, Autumn Culinaire. This may include managing the silent auction, raffles, and online components, managing invitation lists, RSVPs, generating various acknowledgements, and assisting with all event planning;
* Working with the Director of Advancement to draft inquiry letters, acknowledgement letters, proposals, and other donor correspondence.
* Researching potential and existing individual, foundation, corporate and government funders;
* Providing some administrative support including coordinating large mailings, organizing and maintaining donor database, filing, copying, writing, and editing.
·Must work with a high degree of flexibility, accuracy, and attention to detail
· Highly proficient skills in researching, writing, editing and communication
· Familiarity with Salesforce, Microsoft suite, computer competency
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to continuously improve systems, procedures, and protocols
· High School degree, some college coursework from accredited university or equivalent experience in marketing, communications.
The full-time salary for this position is in the range of $38,000-$40,000
APPLICATION: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume to Lgoodman@mercerbbbs.org
Sign up for Emails