Position: Development Manager
CASA for Children of Mercer and Burlington Counties provides services to children in foster care. Our mission is to train and supervise community volunteers, appointed by the Family Court, to advocate for the best interest of children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse and neglect.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Development Manager helps ensure the success of CASA’s fund development efforts. This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of an invested and caring team of people, and to shape the direction of CASA’s development efforts – all to benefit children in foster care in Burlington and Mercer Counties.
CASA offers work-from-home flexibility and flexible hours.
Events: Plan and implement CASA’s virtual and in-person events, which are supported by an active and engaged Development Committee. A golf tournament and gala are already in the planning stages.
Grant Writing: With the Executive Director, conduct grant writing and reporting for private and public grants and contracts.
Donor Support: Create and distribute newsletters and other forms of communication, including annual appeal, to current and potential donors. Create donor-specific solicitation materials such as an annual report, to tell CASA’s story to a variety of constituents.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Minimum 3-5 years Development experience required, including events planning
· Experience with donor database management, e-newsletter, Constant Contact, and online appeals.
· Excellent communications skills and a high level of professionalism.
· Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
· Three/Quarter to Full Time
· Office is located in Ewing, NJ
· Health benefits are provided, along with paid sick, holiday and vacation
· Flexible hours and work-from-home options available.
· $65,000 per year
· Please send resume and related materials to Laura Wall, at LWall@casamercer.org
· Application deadline: June 22, 2021
· Start date: Mid-July
Sign up for Emails